Family Fun in The Ardilaun Hotel in Galway City
Galway has always been a preferred destination for family activities and short breaks. There is so much to do in Galway from relaxing on the amazing beaches to enjoying the excitement and fun in Galway City. Come and see the great range of activities we have to offer you and your family in Galway. The ideal location for Family Hotel Breaks, with our family friendly Galway Kids Club.
Some of our favourite things to do in Galway are:
- Take the short walk to Salthill and spend the day building sandcastles at the beach. (The Ardilaun Hotel is one of the best family hotels Salthill has to offer.) Or if the weather isn't the greatest visit Leisureland or Galway Atlantaquaria for endless indoor fun.
- Take a cruise on the River Corrib aboard the Corrib Princess.
- Visit Loughwell Farm in nearby Moycullen.
- For the bigger kids, Pure Skill is located very close to the hotel and is the first of its kind in the world. Spanning over 25, 000 Sq Ft the facility offers a wide selection of sports from all around the world for everyone to enjoy.
- Visit the Burren Nature Sanctuary and follow the woodland fairy trails.
- Visit Brigit's Garden - this is a Celtic garden that is themed on Celtic seasonal festivities with 11 acres of native woodland and wildflower meadows. There is a nature trail, ogham tree, children’s discovery trail, living willow play area and an ancient ring fort which all the family can enjoy.
- Monkey Business in nearby Knocknacarra is a children's play centre with huge inflatable slides, climbing frames and bouncy castles.
Family Hotel Breaks Galway - they don't come any better than at the Ardilaun Hotel Galway.