Recharge and rejuvenate at The Ardilaun Leisure Club, which includes an 18-meter swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Adult Opening Hours
Our adult opening hours are Monday to Friday from 6.45am - 10.00pm (5.45am on Mondays & Wednesdays)
Weekends and Bank Holidays from 8am to 9pm.
Children’s Swim Times
9.00am - 8.00pm
Club Rules & Guidelines for hotel guests:
- You must register with a staff member in the club before using the facilities
- Towels are provided for hotel residents at the leisure club desk, please bring your own toiletries
- Swim hats are compulsory in the pool and can be purchased for €2.50 (they are not required for the jacuzzi)
- Children aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool: (you must be in the pool with children aged 0-7 years/or if they are unable to swim, 8 years and over and able to swim - you can sit at the side of the pool and observe)
- 15 and under are not permitted to use the sauna, steam room or jacuzzi, they are also not allowed to use the gym facilities
- 16 & 17 year olds can use the facilities without an adult but cannot supervise any children 15 years and under
GYMNASIUMLooking to keep fit while away from home? The Ardilaun Leisure Club & Gym offers complimentary access for all residents and is an exclusive leisure facility that provides a huge variety of services catering for all tastes.
Our Galway Gym has a vast array of facilities including a Spinning Room, our dedicated Spin Studio means that you can attend one of our popular spin classes
in comfort and in bright spacious surroundings. Spinning is a high-energy indoor cycling class to start your day off right. Why not book a trial day?
Our fully air conditioned, aerobic studio plays host to a large variety of our active fitness classes. We believe exercise should be as much fun as possible, therefore we offer a variety of free classes per week. It is also a perfect place for some personal training, stretching and ab work-outs.
Our spacious air-conditioned Gymnasium has a range of Cardiovascular and Resistance Equipment with a separate free weights area. Facilities include:
* Cardiovascular – treadmills, bikes, cross trainers, rowers, steppers
* Strength & Resistance – machine weight stations for every muscle
* Free Weights Studio– including smith machines, power racks and benches
* Stretching Area – so you can warm up and cool down in comfort
Residents can also join one of our weekly fitness classes
, from spinning classes, circuits to aqua aerobics, there’s something to suit everyone!
We offer gym & pool membership plans to suit every member of your family, get in touch with us by sending your enquiry to Barbara, our Sales & Accounts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
or have a look online www.ardilaunleisureclub.ie
Please note: the pool can be busy during aqua aerobic classes (Mon/Wed/Fri 10.45-11.15am, Tues 7.30-8pm).