Pet Friendly Room
Magic Happens When You Stay At The Ardilaun
Book The Garden Room For A Memorable Stay
Our Garden Rooms are a very popular choice and come with a double and single bed.
These rooms have a patio area which gives easy access to the gardens – the perfect choice for families and nature lovers.
The Ardilaun Hotel is one of the few Galway hotels to realize that you can’t have a family break without all of the family. Bring your four-legged friends with you and we’ll make sure your pet feels welcome too! We’ll give you a room beside our beautiful gardens so you’ll have easy access when the need arises and nice little playground for him too!
Don’t forget bedding and food for your four-legged friend! We provide everything else. Call Reservations now to book your Dog-Friendly Room at the Ardilaun on 091 521433 Galway Hotels supporting Pets!
Please find below the terms and conditions in relation to bringing your dog to stay.
Please note our pet-friendly rooms cannot be reserved online. You must call the hotel directly to book this room. There is a supplement of €15 per night per dog for these rooms.
- Owners are responsible for the good behaviour of their dogs at all times.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all time when in public areas of the hotel; and also when in the gardens.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Restaurant, Bar, Bistro or Leisure Centre at any time unless they are guide dogs.
- Your dog should not be left alone in your room at any time. You must not leave the dog alone in the room while it is to be cleaned. Our staff will not service your room if there is a dog left alone in it.
- Any damage done to furniture, bedding or hotel property will be charged directly to you the customer.
- Dog owners need always to be mindful of other guests and show due care to their surroundings.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog when enjoying the gardens including cleaning your dog bowl after use.
- You must not allow your dog up on sofas, chairs or other furniture in the hotel bedroom, lobby or other public areas.
- Enjoy the use of our dog bowls for the duration of your stay only. They are not to be removed from the premises under any circumstances and must be left clean.